When it comes to endurance events, Mansfield is a natural fit. Cyclists and runners have found a home on Mansfield’s wide, open roadways, while swimmers from across the country are diving into the state-of-the art facilities at the MISD Natatorium. The shores of Joe Pool Lake are minutes from the city’s historic downtown, and, with close proximity to DFW International Airport and major highways, Mansfield is the perfect site for your next road race or triathlon.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex hosts several races throughout the year. Here are some of the races in and around the Mansfield area:
- Baby's First 5K (June 6, 2020) - Mansfield's newest entry for our 5K series is also for the youngest! Check back soon for more details.
- Red, White & Rockin' Kids Triathlon (July 2, 2020) - Hawaiian Falls Mansfield: 100m swim, 3.1 mile bike, and half mile run for the Juniors (6-10 years), and 200m swim, 6 mile bike, and 1 mile run as Seniors (11 - 15 years).
- Mansfield Turkey Trot (November 26, 2020) - Get your gobble on at Katherine Rose Park for Mansfield's annual Turkey Trot. The Fun Run will begin at 8:00am, and the 5K will start at 8:30am. Click HERE to register.
- Fa La La La 5K (December, 2020) - The Mansfield Kiwanis Fa La La La 5K is an annual fun run/walk during the City of Mansfield's Hometown Holidays Festival. The event will take place Katherine Rose Park.
- 2021 Snowman Run (January, 2021) - Wear your hat, scarves and best snowman gear to run or walk, then stick around after the race to enjoy s'mores & hot chocolate while prizes are awarded.
- Mansfield Run with Heart - Methodist Mansfield Medical Center (January, 2021) - Step out for your health and a good cause. Choose from a chip-timed half marathon and 5K run, or a one-mile fun run/walk.