When it comes to endurance events, Mansfield is a natural fit. Cyclists and runners have found a home on Mansfield’s wide, open roadways, while swimmers from across the country are diving into the state-of-the art facilities at the MISD Natatorium. The shores of Joe Pool Lake are minutes from the city’s historic downtown, and, with close proximity to DFW International Airport and major highways, Mansfield is the perfect site for your next road race or triathlon.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex hosts several races throughout the year. Here are some of the races in and around the Mansfield area:
- Mansfield Run with Heart - Methodist Mansfield Medical Center (January 26, 2019): Step out for your health and a good cause. Choose from a chip-timed half marathon and 5K run, or a one-mile fun run/walk. Click HERE for more event information.
- Pickle Parade & Palooza - Fun Run, 5K and 10K Runs (March 16, 2019): Join us for a weekend of fun, exercise, and family entertainment at the St. Paddy's Pickle Parade & Palooza in Mansfield, TX! A one-mile fun run, 5K, and 10K runs kick off the day, followed by the parade, vendors, food and musical entertainment.
- Red, White & Rockin' Kids Triathlon (Coming July 2019) - Hawaiian Falls Mansfield: 100m swim, 3 mile bike, and half mile run for the Juniors (6-10 years), and 200m swim, 6 mile bike, and 1 mile run as Seniors (11 - 15 years). This Annual Mansfield race will begin with a swim in the Hawaiian Falls Lazy River, the bike course will be near the complex, and the run will be around and through the Big League Dreams baseball complex. 2019 event information to come
- Mansfield Turkey Trot (November 28, 2019): Get your gobble on at Katherine Rose Park for Mansfield's annual Turkey Trot. The Fun Run will begin at 8:00am, and the 5K will start at 8:30am. Click HERE to register.
- Fa La La La 5K (December 7, 2019): The Mansfield Kiwanis Fa La La La 5K is an annual fun run/walk during the City of Mansfield's Hometown Holidays Festival. The event will take place Katherine Rose Park.
- 2020 Snowman Run (January, 2020): Wear your hat, scarves and best snowman gear to run or walk, then stick around after the race to enjoy s'mores & hot chocolate while prizes are awarded.