Mansfield Commission for the Arts
The Mansfield Commission for the Arts is a nonprofit organization with a vision to make Mansfield a regionally recognized destination for cultural activities. Mansfield's cultural arts scene is enriched by our wonderful Historical Museum and Heritage Center, Mansfield Wind Symphony, Next Gen Chamber Players, The LOT Downtown, Farr Best Theater, Mainstage Classic Theatre group, art galleries, community festivals, a variety of performance venues, and historic downtown.
Advocate and promote artistic, cultural, and educational opportunities to enhance the quality of life in our community.
• Cultivate community alliances for the arts.
• Dispense available funds for artistic, cultural and educational events and projects.
• Provide guidance for the promotion and coordination of cultural activities for both artists and audiences.
• Build and maintain a viable and sustainable creative community throughout Mansfield.
The Commission will support its efforts with the following:
- Music Alley Festival
- Artist Showcase
- Promotion of arts events and artists
- Arts events for residents and visitors
- Education and networking opportunities for artists
- Art funding
- Rosalie Gilbert, Cultural Arts Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (817) 804-5768